Forum jÄ™zyka niemieckiego • Zobacz temat - Customer Care with Dutch or German
Obecny czas: 01 Maj 2024, 21:00

Customer Care with Dutch or German

Arbeitsangebote

Post » 02 Gru 2015, 11:10

Gi Group is an international recruitment agency whose main task is to offer fully-qualified employees. We are a leader in the Italian market and one of the main agencies in our countries of operation. We hold certificate No.570 entitling us to operate as a work agency in Poland.

In regard to further development of one of our Clients we are currently seeking Candidates for a position:

Customer Care with Dutch or German
Reference number: CC/MJ/11

Job description:

• Work with 1st helpline project for internal and external client from logistics and transportation trades
• Maintaining lasting relationships with customers through professional service
• Online customer service (chat, e-mail)
• Telephone customer service: Inbound and outbound calls
• Customer use monitoring, customer development (training schemes, promoting additional services)
• Collaboration with the company’s all other departments and foreign branches
• CMS system administration

Our Client offers:

• Stable working hours: Monday – Friday, 8-16 or 9-17 or 10-18
• Attractive basic salary
• Stable employment
• Product trainings
• Very pleasant work atmosphere
• Rich benefit package (medical care + sports card)

Please send CV to mateusz.jozefiak@gigroup.com

Please include the following statement: "I hereby consent to the use and processing of my personal data by Gi Group Sp. Z o.o. based in Katowice, 11 Sobieski Street for the purposes of the recruitment process and to make the data available for prospective employers within the framework of the recruitment process in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item. 926, as amended.) Data Protection. I have the right of access to my data, correct and delete. "

• Wróć do Oferty pracy

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość